Saturday, December 27, 2008

Changes Coming in the New Year

I've got several projects in the mix coming for the new year, and I want to keep everyone updated.First, the thing we've been talking about the most, Enercient Systems Technologies is going along swimmingly. Mel and I are hosting a banquet in Columbia on the 15th, where we'll be pitching our concept for Enercient, and having an official launch.
johntindale.com is going to be going through some continual upgrades and becoming more focuses on local consulting. I still basically use it as my online business card, but I've been feeling for a while that it is time for me to specialize. I'm not a web developer, I'm not an SEO Consultant- I'm an HVAC guy who knows how to use Social Media tools to get exposure for myself and for the things I'm interested in doing.
I'm also continuing my experiments in online reselling, Google Adwords, and social media in general. The thing I've been thinking about is how to be easily identified no matter what social network I'm on- So I've been creating backgrounds and images that have the same look and feel regardless of what social network you use to connect with me. I'd be happy to hear what you think.
Finally PCF Management has been kind enough to offer part-time employment so that I have more time to work on the first two projects I mentioned. Now, let's just hope that the Amtek transition will go as smoothly as everything else has.

No comments: