Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm think about a new tat

most of us in genx would like to be both the ceo of a major corporation during the week, and have a part-time job serving as the tatooed circus geek in the summer, when we're not digging wells in tanzania. the reality is that most of us just settle for the occasional inking.
at any rate i'm thinking about getting a new tat.


I think a set of gauges on my right shoulder would be a pretty good piece, i just gotta get the $ together for it. Now that I have the teaching gig, maybe I can justify the cost. I talked to a local artist and what i want is probably a 4-5 hour session.
I've thought about other things- jedi symbols, mandalorian war insignias- but i think the gauges (reading a perfect setup for an ac system would be the best)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.2Copyright © 2007 by John W. Tindale. All rights reserved. You may reprint any or all of the information contained herein as long as you give credit where it is due. Please quote or copy as often as you like- just tell them where you got it.

No comments: