Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I guess it gets harder the closer you get

Over the last 2 years, I've been working on the Enercient project, and I'll admit that there've been a few ups and downs- but overall we have been able to keep our eyes on the goal and to stay focused on where we need to be.

However, Lately, It's been exceptionally tough. I know that there are several things contributing to this, but the recent abrupt change with PCF didn't help. I really wasn't planning on going full-time into doing my own thing, and was counting on the part-time salary I was getting from them to pay the bills. Alas, I suppose there are more important buttercups in the fields.

August went quick, we stayed busy, and we paid (most of) the bills. We had a couple nice projects, and I actually had to hire in some supplemental help. September is a "whole nother" story. The phone ain't ringing for service work because its been relatively cool all month. The other ventures I'm working on will be very lucrative in short order, and the Enercient project overall is going along well. We have a new salesman coming on board, we are nearly complete with the prototype, and we are beginning to make some traction in potential sales.

It's just that right now, this week, this month we are slow, I'm outta cash and I'm praying for something good to happen soon.

No comments: