Tuesday, June 30, 2009

back to reality

Well, we've been home from our trip over a week, now- and I'm beginning to get back into the swing of things.
One of the things I've realized is that I need to continue to push Enercient forward. I can't just sit back and expect it to happen organically. If it is going to succeed as a viable company, I need to keep the tenacity and excitement level up, and keep setting goals to move the project forward.
We've signed up with some pretty incredible vendors and partners to bring a really nice product to market, but if we don't work to make sure that we follow through with our plans- we are merely dreaming. It is not reality until we put our plans and visions to work.
I heard in a sermon one time that "Vision without work is deception" meaning that you can "visioncast" and plan and dream all you want, but until you actually put feet to your words, you haven't actually "done" anything.
So the next steps are to create a line card, get some business cards printed, and get out there and start beating the pavement to move some product.
Wish me luck...

No comments: